We have been part of the Western New York medical community for over 40 years, with an office at 400 Foote Avenue. Our practice offers comprehensive Women’s Healthcare. Our Providers include - Robert Daniels, MD, ACOG Board Certified, Nancy Allen, MD,ACOG Board Certified, KarenWinterburn, Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, Katie Ireland, Nurse Practitioner, Korinda Messenger, Certified Nurse Midwife, Nikki Peterson, Certified Nurse Midwife, and Katie Hodak, Certified Nurse Midwife.
- Comprehensive OB/GYN care includes:
- Prepregnancy counseling
- Pregnancy care including genetic evaluation, management of low and high risk pregnancies. Fetal ultrasound and non-stress testing (nst) for fetal well being, management of labor and delivery, cesarean sections, tubal ligations as well as postpartum follow up.
- Well women visit with pap smear if needed. Screening for breast cancer with appropriate radiologic studies
- Counseling regarding gynecologic cancer signs, symptoms and risks.
- Evaluation and treatment of common gynecologic problems such as abnormal bleeding, ovarian cysts, abnormal pap smear, pelvic pain, menopausal symptoms, prolapse of the uterus and bladder, urinary dysfunction, menopausal symptoms, and osteoporosis.
- Treatment of endometriosis medically and if need be surgically.
- Provide birth control options including long acting Nexplanon and IUD’s,
- Our doctors provide surgical services at UPMC Chautauqua. The vast majority of surgeries fortunately can be performed with a minimally invasive approach. This includes: D&C, Hysteroscopy, Endometrial ablation for treatment of abnormal bleeding, Hysterectomy, both vaginal, & laparoscopic- assisted vaginal.
- We provide consultations and regularly accept referrals from primary physicians whose patients need further gynecologic evaluation.
- We provide onsite ultrasound services for pregnancy and gynecologic evaluation. Our 3 ultrasonographers have over 45 years combined experience. We are accredited by the American Institute of ultrasound medicine (AIUM). We are able to send our patients a secure link to their exam via text or email which allows them to share images and video with family and friends.